Treacy & Company recruits highly-qualified juniors and first-year MBA students from select institutions for our 10-week Summer Analyst and Summer Associate programs.
If you are interested in an internship, please contact your campus’ career center services office. If we are not on your campus, you may still apply for a position with us online.
- Summer Analysts and Associates are integral members of our consulting team; over an intensive 10-week period, interns participate in all aspects of project work including, but not limited to, conducting primary and secondary research, analyzing data, generating insights, developing presentations, and managing client relationships
- Interns are paired with a mentor to receive on-the-job mentoring and have unparalleled access to Engagement Leaders, Principals, and members of our senior leadership team for real-time coaching
- Interns have the opportunity to travel for client and firm-building projects to interact with client and internal teams in remote offices
- Summer Analyst and Associate positions are available in both our Needham, MA (Boston) and Chicago, IL offices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Current undergraduate or MBA student at a top-tier college or university with a demonstrated record of success in a rigorous academic program
- Maturity, drive, intellectual curiosity, and strategic intuition
- The ability to work effectively on a small team where all members are expected to take on significant responsibility
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as superb written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- A resume with SAT scores (or equivalent) and undergraduate GPA
- A cover letter, which includes your preferred office placement