Future of Market Access
The rise of scientific breakthroughs and innovative new technologies, spurred on by heavy investment during the COVID-19 pandemic, has drastically increased the pace of Medtech growth. Market access teams are challenged like never before to keep up with the pace of new product launches and acquisitions. Moreover, the acceleration of value-based care, shifting customer dynamics, regulatory challenges, and greater scrutiny on the cost/benefits of innovative technologies have made the role of market access even more important to driving corporate growth.
We are excited to host a panel on the Future of Market Access on May 25th. T&Co’s Health Practice Leader, Josh Coleman, will lead the discussion alongside market access leaders across several different medical device and diagnostic firms.
- Camille Grubbs – Sr. Director, Market Access, Hologic
- Iyer Sukanya – Director, Market Access, CareDx
- Steve Kimball – National Account Manager, Exagen
- Matt Larson – Associate Director, Managed Care Marketing, Castle Biosciences, Inc.
The panel of experts on market access will discuss:
- How the role of the market access team evolved in the last decade both internally and externally
- The biggest challenges that market access teams currently face
- How market access teams drive growth
The panel will be hosted virtually on May 25th at 3:30pm CT. Registration is now open.